Please join us for the Community Voices for 340B and Ryan White Clinics for 340B Access’ National Advocacy Webinar
RSVP by clicking HERE.
The National Advocacy Webinar will help patients, patient advocates, consumers, faith-based organization, civic and business leaders understand the importance of the 340B drug discount program. The webinar will feature representatives from hospitals, clinics, and others who will share ways that the 340B program provides better access to quality care in communities across the country. These health care providers form a vital “safety net” to care for our country’s most disadvantaged people. During COVID19 the 340B program has been integral to helping the safety net continue their important work. The webinar, sponsored by Community Voices for 340B and Ryan White Clinics for 340B Access, engages community leaders as a force to preserve and protect this important program. Now, more than ever, we are asking communities to ensure that the safety net is there for those who need it.
- John Shaski, Government Relations Officer, Sparrow Health System, Lansing MI
- Shannon Stephenson, CEO, Cempa, Chattanooga TN
- Nicole Roebuck- Warner, Executive Director, AIDS Atlanta, Atlanta GA
- Sue Veer, CEO Carolina Health Centers, South Carolina
- Rhiannon Klein, National Advocacy Manager
- John Reed, Texas Regional Director
- Peggy Tighe, POWERS Law Firm
- William VonOehsen, POWERS Law Firm
1:00pm – 2:30pm EST
Wednesday November 11th , 2020
340B HISTORY AND THREATS
340B ADVOCACY IN YOUR COMMUNITY
PEER TO PEER INPUT/IDEAS FOR ACTION